Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Failed Miserably!


After reading a few articles on Oprah's website, it led me to a quiz titled "Inauguration Quiz" - Test your knowledge on all things inaugural.




Ok, I went to school.. I passed the tests, hell I was at the top of the class.. I'm taking the test just to make sure my memory is serving me right............


-- THUD --








Out of 10 questions, I answered 1 correctly. ONE! And if the truth is known, I guessed on that one!!!!! So where was I during these lessons? I know I was there.. musta been the class I had JONATHAN in.. so it's his fault I failed so miserably.. had he not had those gorgeous blue eyes and handsome smile I WOULD KNOW THIS!!!!!!!




Damn men!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Bre said...

Lol! I tried it and got 3 right, but had no idea what the answers were to ANY of the questions!



For a layout, go to this site:
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/


their site is temporarily down, its been acting weird lately but there are a few valetines days layouts right now...until their regular site is back up. The directions on how to put the blog on your page are on the side bar.

Bre said...

Well well! Look at you with your super cute layout!!! ;]

Porter said...

Ok - wrong button, sorry.

HA!
I'm historically challenged and I got 7 right.
:)

By the way, what the heck are you doing reading that nutter's website?
You're reading oprah and you wonder why you only got 1 right?
She causes brain damage.

Melissa said...

Stop it Tye!!! Leave Oprah ALONE!!

Carrie Lynne said...

I will have to go check this out, thanks for posting.